Web Responsive proudly releases JEPUM 2.0 with powerful new features, like batch resizing, cropping, renaming, etc. to further increase your productivity and enjoyment when managing the pictures on your Joomla site.
Since the great success of JEPUM 1.0, we have carefully analyzed the workflow when managing pictures on Joomla sites and focused our development on making the life of Joomla administrators easier.
Here are some of the new features:
- Automatic batch resizing of pictures when uploading
- Resizing (stretching or keeping aspect ratio) of multiple pictures online
- Simple picture cropping
- Large picture viewer with detailed picture information (dimensions and size)
- Fast renaming of pictures online
Among the powerful new features, the most noticeable is the automatic picture resizing. Anyone who regularly resize and upload pictures to their Joomla site, will hugely benefit from this new feature.
Since the pictures are resized before they are actually uploaded to your Joomla site, this can save you a great amount of time.
This means you don’t have to:
- open a browser and log in to your Joomla backoffice
- use the cumbersome media manager to find the pictures you want to upload
- open Photoshop to resize the pictures before you upload
This is all taken care of by JEPUM 2.0. Just select the site you want to upload pictures to, configure the resize parameters and start dragging pictures to automatically batch resize and upload them to your Joomla site.
But most importantly JEPUM is easy and fun to use!